The job holder will work in fast-paced environment to acquire new customers, maintain existing customers, increase revenue and growth, and make sure all aspects of the sales orders meet requirements of the client. This position will support our existing sales team and generate new business. This role is ideally suited to an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual with a passion for sales.
The job holder must be able to:
The post holder will be required to:
1.Ensure the company’s policy on equality of opportunity is promoted through his/her own actions
2.Co-operate fully with the implementation of the company's Health and Safety arrangements, reporting any accidents/incidents/equipment defects to his/her manager, and maintaining a clean, uncluttered and safe environment for customers, members of the public and staff.
3. Adhere at all times to all policies/codes of conduct, including for example:
4. This Job Description will be subject to review in the light of changing circumstances and is not intended to be rigid and inflexible but should be regarded as providing guidelines within which the individual works. Other duties of a similar nature may be assigned from time to time.
5.It is a standard condition that all staff may be required to serve at any location to meet the needs of service demand.
Title of post:
Internal Sales – Steel
Hours of work:
40 hours per week
ESSENTIAL CRITERIA – these are criteria all applicants MUST be able to demonstrate either at shortlisting or at interview stage. Applicants should therefore make it clear on their application form whether or not they meet these criteria. Failure to do so may result in you not being shortlisted.
Qualifications & Experience
1. English & Maths GCSE
2. Proven inside sales experience
3. Track record of achieving quota
4. Strong phone presence and experience, dialling multiple calls daily
5. Experience working with CRM
6. Telesales Experience
Skills & Knowledge
1. Fantastic customer service and upselling skills
2. Effective communication skills to include strong negotiation & people skills
3. Outgoing and confident in approach to seeking and obtaining new opportunities
5. Quality driven including attention to detail
6. Ability to work on initiative
7. Good organisational skills with an ability to prioritise workload
8. Strong listening and presentation skills
9. Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
10. Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Packages to include Outlook, Excel, Word etc